Please Note: Due to the unique characteristics of each statue, the nature of our designs, weights, measurements and colors shown are approximate and are intended as a guide only.
• Laughing Buddha, also called Maitreya Buddha, Happy Buddha, Fat Buddha, Hotei or the Traveling Buddha. He is often depicted with gold ingots, a Wu Lou (Chinese gourd), a sack of treasures or surrounded by children. Used as a FengShui cure for whatever one wishes for – be it wealth, happiness, satisfaction, good luck, abundance, success, and good health. He was a bit too eccentric for a monk, but his heart was loving and open, and in time he came to be loved by many.
• The Pottery Workshop Jingdezhen is an international ceramics center focusing on the development and enrichment of ceramics in China and abroad. The Ming and Qing Dynasties are the heyday of the history of Chinese pottery and porcelain. Jingdezhen’s porcelain has been became known internationally for being “as thin as paper, as white as jade, as bright as a mirror, and as sound as a bell”.
• This blue and white colored glazed porcelain Fat Happy Buddha is holding fist salute with a string of Buddha bead to show his greeting. The Fat Laughing Buddha figurine is glazed and fired at very high temperatures in a large kiln. The techniques reached their climax during the Ming and Qing Dynasties. Some collected items belong to these categories with exquisite workmanship are transacted at very high prices at auction market and very collectable.
• This Laughing Buddha is a symbol of good luck and abundant riches. Believed to bring much luck, the Laughing Buddha must always be invited into his new home, resulting in positive Chi and much happiness in return. It’s a unique and thoughtful gift, traditionally given for new beginnings. And it will add an ornamental accent and creat a Zen feeling to your home whether in the family room entryway or near your meditation space.
• Unique table and garden decor with religious blend. Hand-crafted by skilled artisian using traditional methods.