Please Note: Due to the unique characteristics of each statue, the nature of our designs, weights, measurements and colors shown are approxim0ate and are intended as a guide only.
• Shakyamuni Buddha is a name given to the historical Buddha, especially in Mahayana Buddhism. So it’s nearly always the case that when someone is talking about Shakyamuni, he or she is speaking of the historical figure who was born Siddhartha Gautama, but only after he became the Buddha. This person, after his enlightenment, is also sometimes called Gautama Buddha. The Shakyamuni, Amitabha, and Medicine Buddha together are called The Trikala Buddhas, and also called the Buddha Sambo.
• Cloisonne is an ancient technique for decorating metalwork objects. Chinese cloisonne is amongst the best known enamel cloisonne in the world. Cloisonne enamel objects are worked on with enamel powder made into a paste, which then needs to be fired over and over in a kiln. In most of Chinese cloisonnes, blue is usually the predominant colour, and the Chinese name jingtailan (“Jingtai blue ware”) refers to the colour and the Jingtai Emperor. The decoration is formed by first adding compartments to the metal object by soldering or affixing silver or gold wires or thin strips placed on their edges. These remain visible in the finished piece, separating the different compartments of the enamel or inlays, which are often of several colors. The enamels compositions and the pigments change with time.
• This cloisonne enamel bronze Tibetan Shakyamuni Buddha statue for sale which in gold and green color is meditating and gesture in Dharmachakra Mudra. The dressing of the Shakyamuni Buddha is delicately crafted with cyan color. Some collected imperial items belong to these categories with exquisite workmanship are transacted at very high prices at auction market and very collectable. It is a symbol of harmony and peace, the statue depicts Buddha in meditation and is an excellent addition to different kinds of home decor.
• Antique Buddha table decor with religious blend.
• Hand-made by skilled craftsmen using traditional methods.