Please Note: Due to the unique characteristics of each statue, the nature of our designs, weights, measurements and colors shown are approximate and are intended as a guide only.
• The Medicine Buddha is, as the name implies, the Healing Buddha. In the traditional paintings (Tibetan thangkas) he is surrounded by various herbs and medicine, with halos of healing energy radiating from his head and body. As Medicine Buddha’s vow was to help heal all the sick and the injured, he is often called upon to help eliminate sickness. Why blue color? Blue color symbolized the healing color; it also symbolized peace, purity, devotion, chastity, eternity. The Medicine Buddha, Shakyamuni and Amitabha together are called The Trikala Buddhas, and also called the Buddha Sambo.
• The second great wish of the Medicine Buddha states:
“May the moment come when I attain enlightenment,
the body, even the soul, become as Liuli.
Pure, transparent, flawless.”
• This Blue Liuli Lalique crystal glass Medicine Buddha for sale sits contentedly on a blooming lotus flower in Dhyana Mudra, with a pagodas on his hand. The crystal clear texture of the Lord Buddhas is the highlight of the piece. This gorgeous 8 Inches Liuli crystal glass finish of Medicine Buddha has the finest details and highest quality which bears a distinct value appreciation and collection.
• There are many wonderful manufacturers out there that produce beautiful crystal products, but few can match the color, texture, and detail of Lalique crystal. Lalique crystal is prized for its high quality and incredibly detailed designs. These pieces transcend the notion of ordinary glass and are elevated to a level of fine art.
• The craftsmanship that this crystal glass radiates is stunning and makes an impressive yet serene focal point in the landscape. And it will helps creat a Zen feeling in your place especially in Meditation Room.
• Antique Buddha table and garden decor with religious blend.
There are no reviews yet.