Please Note: Due to the unique characteristics of each statue, the nature of our designs, weights, measurements and colors shown are approximate and are intended as a guide only.
• Amitabha, also called Amida or Amitayus, is a celestial buddha described in the scriptures of Mahayana Buddhism. Amitabha is the principal buddha in Pure Land Buddhism, a branch of East Asian Buddhism. In Vajrayana Buddhism, Amitabha is known for his longevity attribute, magnetising red fire element, the aggregate of discernment, pure perception and the deep awareness of emptiness of phenomena. According to these scriptures, Amitabha possesses infinite merits resulting from good deeds over countless past lives as a bodhisattva named Dharmakara. Amitabha means “Infinite Light” so Amitabha is also called “The Buddha of Immeasurable Life and Light”. The Amitabha, Shakyamuni, and Medicine Buddha together are called The Trikala Buddhas, and also called the Buddha Sambo.
• This pink Liuli Lalique crystal glass Amitabha Buddha for sale sits contentedly on a blooming lotus flower in Dhyana Mudra, with a lotus on his hand. The crystal clear texture of the Lord Buddhas is the highlight of the piece. This gorgeous 8 Inches Liuli crystal glass finish of Shakyamuni Buddha has the finest details and highest quality which bears a distinct value appreciation and collection.
• There are many wonderful manufacturers out there that produce beautiful crystal products, but few can match the color, texture, and detail of Lalique crystal. Lalique crystal is prized for its high quality and incredibly detailed designs. These pieces transcend the notion of ordinary glass and are elevated to a level of fine art.
• The craftsmanship that this crystal glass radiates is stunning and makes an impressive yet serene focal point in the landscape. And it will helps creat a Zen feeling in your place especially in Meditation Room.
• Antique Buddha table and garden decor with religious blend.